At King Of Prussia Periodontics & Dental Implants, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office.
Additionally, every hour and after each patient, we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant along with using a partical extractor, ultra sonic that cleans teeth at every appt.
When you arrive for their appt, stay in your car and call the office to check in.
The office will let you know when it is time to come in.
Masks are required upon entry of the office.
The office staff will take your temperature.
You will be asked screening questions again at your visit. These are the same screening questions that were asked of you at the time you made your appointment.
When making your appointment and when it is time for visit, for the protection of all our patients and staff we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.